1.25" Sling Swivels
- 1.25" Wide Loops
- Parkerized Finish
- No Shine Flat Gray Color
- All Steel Construction
- Quick Detachable and Locking
- Fits all Swivel Studs
- Packaged in Pairs (2-Swivels)
COMBATEX 1.25 inch Parkerized Rifle Sling Swivels have a durable, non-reflective, flat dark gray finish that is very rust and abrasion resistant. The Parkerized finish protects steel from corrosion and increases wear resistance.
It is recommended to apply a light coat of gun oil to the swivels. Parkerized steel surfaces will absorb and hold oil for maximum protection from the elements.
The time consuming process of Parkerizing steel has been in use since World War 2 and is still used on military firearms, parts and vehicle components.
Our Parkerized finish is a bonded manganese phosphate coating that is applied by bathing the parts in heated solutions after they have been sand blasted, cleaned and degreased.
- 1.25 inch Solid Cast Rifle Sling Swivels
- Packaged in Pairs (2 Swivels).
- Solid cast molded steel with steel lock nut.
- Loops were tension tested to over 600 pounds.
- Black anodized finish.
- Will mount on any swivel stud.
- Shallow loop height contains webbing better than traditional swivel loops.
*Best fit with nylon webbing slings.